Barton Way, Borehamwood, WD6
- Recently refurbished terraced house
- Two double bedrooms
- Potential to add off street parking & downstairs guest W.C.
- Private garden with side access
- Eat in kitchen
- Extension potential to rear and into the loft (stpp)
- Short walk to local shops, Aberford park and Synagogue
- Potential to convert into three bedrooms on first floor (airing cupboard and chimney breast already been removed)
- CHAIN FREE
- 0.7 miles from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station
L&H Residential are proud to bring to the market this recently refurbished terraced house located just 0.7 miles from Elstree and Borehamwood train station and a short walk to local shops, Aberford park and Synagogue. The accommodation comprises of; two double bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge and an eat in kitchen. The property has potential to do the following (stpp) add off street parking for two cars, extend to the rear and extend into the loft. The property boasts many great features including a private garden with side access, the ability to convert the first floor into three bedrooms with a minor amount of work needed (chimney breast and airing cupboard already been removed), ability to add a downstairs guest W.C and being sold CHAIN FREE.
An early viewing is advised