Brownlow Road, Borehamwood, WD6
£425,000 Guide Price
- Edwardian terraced house (built in 1903)
- Two double bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Private 63ft south facing garden
- 0.2 miles to Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station
- 0.5 mile to Yavneh College
- Period features
- Potential to do a loft conversion and rear extension (STPP)
A well presented Edwardian two double bedroom terraced house located just 0.2 mile from Elstree & Borehamwood train station.
L&H Residential is proud to bring to the market this well Edwardian terraced house built in 1903 located within a short walk of Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station, local shops, places of worship and Yavneh College. The accommodation comprises of; two reception rooms, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from a private south facing garden, period features such as fireplaces and high ceilings and has potential for a loft conversion and rear extension (STPP).
An early viewing is advised