Catterick Way, WD6
£419,950 Guide Price
- Well presented and extended end of terrace house (1116sqft)
- Two double bedrooms
- Off street parking + Garage
- Westerly facing private garden with side access
- Eat in kitchen + Two receptions
- Potential for a downstairs guest WC
- Extension potential to rear and on top of existing side extension (stpp)
- 0.8 miles from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station
- Short walk to local shops and Synagogue
- Potential to convert into three bedrooms on first floor
A well presented and extended two double bedroom end of terrace house with off street parking located just 0.8 miles from Elstree and Borehamwood train station and a short walk to local shops and Synagogue.
L&H Residential are proud to bring to the market this well presented and extended end of terrace house located just 0.8 miles from Elstree and Borehamwood train station and a short walk to local shops and Synagogue. The accommodation comprises of; two double bedrooms, family bathroom, two receptions, utility room and an eat in kitchen. The property boasts many great features including; off street parking, potential to extend to the rear and on top of existing side extension (stpp), ability to convert the first floor into three bedrooms, potential to add a downstairs guest WC, garage and a 40ft private westerly facing garden with side access.
An early viewing is advised